Roland Display Studio is a turnkey solution built around an advanced, yet user-friendly, software tool, plus hardware for displaying dynamic digital signage content. Scalable, flexible and affordable, our solution includes everything you need to start your digital sign system, either with our commercial-grade monitor or your own.
Roland DisplayStudio is available in two formats:
BYOD (Bring Your Own Display): compact media player, DisplayStudio software, HDMI cable, power cable and mounting bracket.
DSIAB: (Digital Sign in a Box): same as the BYOD option, but includes a high quality indoor commercial display and custom-mounting hardware. Displays available in 32”, 40”, 46” and 55” sizes.
• Manage multiple media players from one software application.
• Easily drag and drop to build “playlists” for dynamic campaigns.
• Create rich content by mixing static images and dynamic content (i.e. video, animations).
File Formats Supported:
• RGB images: JPEG, PNG, GIF
• Creative media: Adobe Flash (SWF)
• Documents: PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPS),
• PDF (single page only)
• Videos: AVI, DIVX, XVID, MP4, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV
• Stream live internet content from websites and webcams (internet connection is required)
• Available for Mac or PC, so you can use your preferred platform for content creation
Media Player Features:
• Compact design
• Stream content for one display from one media player
• Ethernet and Wi-Fi 802.11abgn connectivity
• HDMI output
Monitor (optional) Features:
• Available in 32”, 40”, 46” and 55” sizes
• High quality indoor commercial monitor
• Rated for up to 16 hours of usage per day
• Built-in power on/off scheduling for hands-free control
• Up to 1920 x 1080 pixels
Support & Warranty
• Three-year warranty
• Both media player and monitor have a three-year “repair or replace” warranty, managed through Roland.